It's with great pleasure that we announce the 10th conference of The World Mycotoxin Forum, to be held in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, on 12-14 March 2018.
The World Mycotoxin Forum is the leading international meeting series on mycotoxins where food and feed industry representatives meet with people from universities and governments from around the world.
The main objectives of The World Mycotoxin Forum are:
- to provide a unique platform for the food and feed industry, regulatory authorities and science
- to exchange information and experiences on the various aspects of mycotoxins
- to review current knowledge related to mycotoxins in food and feed
- to discuss strategies for prevention and control of mycotoxin contamination ensuring the safety and security of the food and feed supply, and protecting human and animal health
- to promote integrated solutions for the control of mycotoxin contamination along conventional and organic supply chains.
High-quality speakers, ample time for discussions, and every opportunity to establish rewarding contacts are values The World Mycotoxin Forum wants to uphold. The General Conference Chairs – Prof.dr. Rudolf Krska and Hans van Egmond, M.Sc. – and the members of the Advisory Committee are looking forward to meeting you.
See you in Amsterdam!
Hans P. van Egmond